Translating artifical intelligence examples from C to Ruby

Tom Copeland

As a learning exercise, I'm translating the examples from M. Tim Jones'
excellent book "AI Application Programming" from procedural C code to
object-oriented Ruby code. So far I've done the fuzzy logic chapter, so
there's lots more to do... but it's a start.

You can find the code, some lovely GnuPlot graphs, and some general
porting notes on RubyForge here:

http://ai-app-prog.rubyforge.org/

Comments/questions are welcome, and of course, I highly recommend the
book - it's a good 'un.

Yours,

Tom