Translating artifical intelligence examples from C to Ruby

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Tom Copeland, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Tom Copeland

    Tom Copeland Guest

    As a learning exercise, I'm translating the examples from M. Tim Jones'
    excellent book "AI Application Programming" from procedural C code to
    object-oriented Ruby code. So far I've done the fuzzy logic chapter, so
    there's lots more to do... but it's a start.

    You can find the code, some lovely GnuPlot graphs, and some general
    porting notes on RubyForge here:

    http://ai-app-prog.rubyforge.org/

    Comments/questions are welcome, and of course, I highly recommend the
    book - it's a good 'un.

    Yours,

    Tom
    --