    http://www.ruby-doc.org/docs/FXRuby Par l'exemple/

    Thanks,
    Bob

    Bob Sidebotham, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Bob Sidebotham

    Lyle Johnson Guest

    On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 01:20:42 +0900, Bob Sidebotham <> wrote:

    > I've tried to do a rough translation into English of FXRuby Par
    > L'Example using both Altavista and Google... Has anyone else managed to translate this?

    I'd be willing to pitch in and help with a translation if someone else
    will take the lead.

    A quick scan of Jean-Pierre's work reveals that over half of the text
    is found in the appendices, which appear to be reference material
    (such as the API documentation) that's already available on the web
    site. And a portion of each chapter is dedicated to tutorial
    documentation about the Ruby language ("Un Peu de Ruby") and could
    possibly be skipped, at least for the first pass.

    Lyle Johnson, Oct 8, 2004