    selected language once the user clicks the flag?

    Kind Regards,
    canthurt2ask.com (under construction right now)

    canthurt2ask.com, Oct 11, 2007

  2. Scripsit canthurt2ask.com:

    > I just added the translation tool to my website (language flags),

    Thanks for the cluelessness alert. (Languages do not have flags.) Now we
    don't need to look at the URL at all.

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Oct 11, 2007

  3. canthurt2ask.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I just added the translation tool to my website (language flags), and
    > for some reason
    > the only page it displays in the selected language is the page you
    > were on when you clicked the language flag. Once you navigate from
    > that page it switches back to english. I have it set up so that the
    > page opens in another window. Does this have anything to go with the
    > problem? Is there anything I can do to make the whole site in the
    > selected language once the user clicks the flag?

    How can anyone tell why your site isn't operating as you expect it to if
    they have no way of seeing how it operates?

    Harlan Messinger, Oct 11, 2007
  4. canthurt2ask.com

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 10 Oct 2007 23:12:51 GMT
    canthurt2ask.com scribed:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I just added the translation tool to my website (language flags), and
    > for some reason
    > the only page it displays in the selected language is the page you
    > were on when you clicked the language flag. Once you navigate from
    > that page it switches back to english. I have it set up so that the
    > page opens in another window. Does this have anything to go with the
    > problem? Is there anything I can do to make the whole site in the
    > selected language once the user clicks the flag?

    What is "the translation tool"?

    Anyway, if your page is being generated with something like this in the
    head:

    ....hah hah, good luck!

    --
    Neredbojias