Translation Tool not working properly

canthurt2ask.com

Hello,

I just added the translation tool to my website (language flags), and
for some reason
the only page it displays in the selected language is the page you
were on when you clicked the language flag. Once you navigate from
that page it switches back to english. I have it set up so that the
page opens in another window. Does this have anything to go with the
problem? Is there anything I can do to make the whole site in the
selected language once the user clicks the flag?

Kind Regards,
canthurt2ask.com (under construction right now)

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit canthurt2ask.com:
I just added the translation tool to my website (language flags),

Thanks for the cluelessness alert. (Languages do not have flags.) Now we
don't need to look at the URL at all.

Harlan Messinger

canthurt2ask.com said:
Hello,

I just added the translation tool to my website (language flags), and
for some reason
the only page it displays in the selected language is the page you
were on when you clicked the language flag. Once you navigate from
that page it switches back to english. I have it set up so that the
page opens in another window. Does this have anything to go with the
problem? Is there anything I can do to make the whole site in the
selected language once the user clicks the flag?

How can anyone tell why your site isn't operating as you expect it to if
they have no way of seeing how it operates?

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 10 Oct 2007 23:12:51 GMT
canthurt2ask.com scribed:
Hello,

I just added the translation tool to my website (language flags), and
for some reason
the only page it displays in the selected language is the page you
were on when you clicked the language flag. Once you navigate from
that page it switches back to english. I have it set up so that the
page opens in another window. Does this have anything to go with the
problem? Is there anything I can do to make the whole site in the
selected language once the user clicks the flag?

What is "the translation tool"?

Anyway, if your page is being generated with something like this in the
head:

....hah hah, good luck!