transmission network

Matthias Stock

Hello,

i want to simulate a transmission network. Therefore I must create some
blocks, e.g. random integer generator, AWGN, etc.

Does anyone know if there exist some libraries (for example like Numerical
Recipes) for communication technology?

Thanks for your help,
Matthias.

Thomas Matthews

Matthias said:
Hello,

i want to simulate a transmission network. Therefore I must create some
blocks, e.g. random integer generator, AWGN, etc.

Does anyone know if there exist some libraries (for example like Numerical
Recipes) for communication technology?

Thanks for your help,
Matthias.

Perhaps the folks at Google, Lycos, or Yahoo can help you out
They have a utility that searches the web and newsgroups for
keywords. It could be of some help.

Try these keywords:
Communications Library Network Transmission

Or perhaps you could find a newsgroup that discusses networks
or at the least,
I forgot to let you know that the _standard_ C++ language
has no facilities for networking and your issue is off-topic
in this newsgroup. You will need support from your platform.

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt