    I have succeeded declare <asp:textbox>'s color as transparent,
    but how can I change its scrollbar's color to transparent (or whatever) ?

    Thanks :)

    Mr. X., Sep 13, 2008

  2. Mr. X.

    John Hosking Guest

    Mr. X. wrote:

    > I have succeeded declare <asp:textbox>'s color as transparent,

    That's nice, but what does that have to do with HTML?

    > but how can I change its scrollbar's color to transparent (or whatever) ?

    You weren't happy with any of the choices you received when you Googled
    for "scrollbar color"?

    --
    John
    And who asked you to change the UI's colors?

    John Hosking, Sep 13, 2008

  3. Mr. X.

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 13 Sep 2008, "Mr. X." <no_spam_please@nospam_please.com> wrote:

    > Hello.
    >
    > I have succeeded declare <asp:textbox>'s color as transparent,
    > but how can I change its scrollbar's color to transparent (or
    > whatever) ?
    >
    > Thanks :)

    Easy. Make everything else on the page the same color.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/ http://www.neredbojias.net/

    Neredbojias, Sep 13, 2008