    suppose I have a dotnet site platformed - is the declaration for that may be
    the same for not dotnet declarations.

    Thanks :)

    Eitan, Jan 12, 2005

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2162

    > Also :
    > suppose I have a dotnet site platformed - is the declaration for that
    > may be the same for not dotnet declarations.

    Ask on a dotnet group such as microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jan 12, 2005

  3. Eitan

    Eitan Guest

    .... As you seen on my prior post,
    I have emphasized that this is for ASP (not dotnet).
    For the other question of my prior post - O.K (I'll send this though dotnet
    newsgroups)/

    Thanks :)

    Eitan, Jan 12, 2005
  4. Eitan wrote:
    > ... As you seen on my prior post,
    > I have emphasized that this is for ASP (not dotnet).

    ?
    Why is this relevant? I answered your classic ASP question ...
    Again:

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jan 12, 2005