Travis is BACK!

travisnewbury

Hi all, just signing in with my new OFFICAL (e-mail address removed)
So now you can all send me private emails...

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
"Travis is back"?? I didn't even know you were gone (-physically, that is.)

Anyway, I prefer conveying my privates the old-fashioned way.

<humor class="silly_but_traditional_man_type"

What, in a thimble?

</humor>

Travis Newbury

Hi all, just signing in with my new OFFICAL
(e-mail address removed) So now you can all

send me private emails...

[KNOWN TROLL WITH NEW]
["FROM" LINE DETECTED]
.-------------------.
|         o         |
|       /( )\       |
|________/_\________|
'-------------------'

[ENGAGE TARGET AIMING]
.-------------------.
|         |         |
|      -- + --      |
|         |         |
'-------------------'

[TARGET LOCK ACQUIRED]
.-------------------.
|       \ o /       |
|      --(+)--      |
|________/|\________|
'-------------------'

[     *FIRE!!!!*     ]
.-------------------.
|     \`. | .'/     |
|   -- *PLONK* --   |
|_____/_'_|_'_\_____|
'-------------------'

[ TARGET NEUTRALIZED ]
[  KILLFILE ENGAGED  ]
.-------------------.

Guy, guy, guy, your set this to expire again. And look youo forgot
youor signiture:

Guy Macon
http://www.guymacon.com

There, both problems rectified. We want to make sure that prospective
clients know the real Guy Macon Electrical Engineer