tree container library, revisited

Mitchel Haas

Hello,

A month ago I posted a link to a tree container library,
which allows the storage of generic types in a tree-like structure.
I received many useful suggestions at that time.

I'm hoping that I could get some more feedback on the library once more
since corrections have been made to the library, some with the help
of others who have taken interest in the library. I've given a little
thought also to submitting the library to BOOST, and would
appreciate any opinions on this action.

The tree container library is now compatible with gcc, VC6, and VC7.
I'm assuming it's also compatible with VC8 and others but have not
obtained those compilers to do the testing.

The library contains three tree containers which differ according to their
intention of use:
tree
multitree
unique_tree.

Detailed information on the interface, usage, and examples are given on the
products website
http://www.datasoftsolutions.net/tree_container_library/overview.php

Thanks again for your help,

Mitch Haas

Pete C

Mitchel said:
A month ago I posted a link to a tree container library,
which allows the storage of generic types in a tree-like structure.
I received many useful suggestions at that time.

It makes a good first impression. I think that it would make a very
useful part of Boost (they won't accept it under an LGPL licence
though). Good luck...

Mitchel Haas

It makes a good first impression. I think that it would make a very
useful part of Boost (they won't accept it under an LGPL licence
though). Good luck...

Ahh... I've been using BOOST all this time,
but have never taken the time to read their license agreement FAQ.

I don't think it would be an issue for me to change,
although I do prefer the LGPL for personal use,
and will keep it under the LGPL if it's not accepted.
Thanks for the info,

Mitch Haas