    I would like to build a tree view for application which is bascially a
    request & repoly sort of application, it is more or less similar to user
    forum application....

    Nedu N, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Hi Nedu,

    Thanks for posting in this group.
    Microsoft has released four ASP.NET Web controls designed to provide
    enhanced experiences for Web visitors using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
    They are called IE Web Control, which contains:
    The MultiPage Web control
    The TabStrip Web control
    The Toolbar Web control
    The TreeView Web control

    I think TreeView Web control may meet your need.

    You can download and Install IE Web Control from:
    http://www.asp.net/IEWebControls/Download.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

    Also, the article below teaches you how to use TreeView IE Web Control:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html
    /aspnet-usingtreeviewiewebcontrol.asp

    Hope this helps,

    Best regards,