Tree View CSS Adapter

shapper

Hello,

I created a simple TreeView at runtime:

Dim tvNavigation as New TreeView

tvNavigation.CssClass = "Navigation"
tvNavigation.ID = "Navigation"

Dim tnClassification As New TreeNode
tnClassification.SelectAction = TreeNodeSelectAction.Expand
tnClassification.Text = "Classification"

Dim tnCategories As New TreeNode
With tnCategories
.ImageUrl = "~/App_Assets/Arrow_Icon.gif"
.SelectAction = TreeNodeSelectAction.Select
.Text = "Categories"
.Value = "Categories"
End With

Dim tnTags As New TreeNode
With tnTags
.ImageUrl = "~/App_Assets/Arrow_Icon.gif"
.SelectAction = TreeNodeSelectAction.Select
.Text = "Tags"
.Value = "Tags"
End With

tvNavigation.Nodes.Add(tnClassification)

tnClassification.ChildNodes.Add(tnCategories)
tnClassification.ChildNodes.Add(tnTags)

I am having problems in making it look and work the same way as when
not using the CSS Adapters.

Could someone, please, help me out with this?

Thanks,

Miguel