Tree View Menus, looking for opinions

Discussion in 'HTML' started by PaoloP, Feb 18, 2004.

  1. PaoloP

    PaoloP Guest

    I am in the process to update a site (now framed with a Javascript
    treeview menu) in order to obtain a noframes site, I would prefer to
    use ASP (or Perl) and have the pages generated on the fly, see for
    example:

    http://www.visualasp.com/vcdl/treeview/treeview_styles.asp?style=0

    but there are several other examples:

    http://www.watson-net.com/free/asp/s_tree.asp
    http://www.javaside.com/asp/idx.asp

    and perhaps there are much more...
    I would appreciate comments and suggestions about:
    -browser compatibility
    -issues with classification engines (Google, Altavista etc.)
    -etc.

    thanks in advance,

    Paolo

    PaoloP, Feb 18, 2004

  2. PaoloP

    Steve R. Guest

    PaoloP wrote in message ...
    > Tree View Menus, looking for opinions

    Not sure if it's what you're after, but I've always liked this one (not
    mine).

    http://www.crumplehorn-inn.co.uk

    Steve R., Feb 18, 2004