tree view of table please help

Ex-Em-El

can anybody give / send me an example of tree view with tables

that the user can choose which one(table) to present .?

like :
base -
table
+ tableName
+ tableName
+ tableName
-
table
.. ...
.. ...
.. ...

end base

please please please.....

annoyingmouse2002

There are loads of examples online using javascript, some of which are
free, some of which you need to pay for. I saw a nice example in the
XMLJournal a while ago using XSL (
http://www.sys-con.com/xml/article.cfm?id=792&count=5395&tot=3&page=1
), which was pretty cool. I suppose it depends on what you really want
to do, it is quite easy to cobble together a script which will place
things in the correct places on a page - perhaps with the output being
SVG, just depends in what context you want it to work, is this gonna
be a web page? Perhaps with a left-hand frame with a tree and the
right hand frame having the table itself? If so use one of the scripts
online as it'll be easier!
Cheers, Dom