tree view of table please help

Discussion in 'XML' started by Ex-Em-El, Jul 8, 2004.

  1. Ex-Em-El

    Ex-Em-El Guest

    can anybody give / send me an example of tree view with tables

    that the user can choose which one(table) to present .?

    like :
    base -
    table
    + tableName
    + tableName
    + tableName
    -
    table
    .. ...
    .. ...
    .. ...

    end base

    please please please.....

    Ex-Em-El, Jul 8, 2004

  2. There are loads of examples online using javascript, some of which are
    free, some of which you need to pay for. I saw a nice example in the
    XMLJournal a while ago using XSL (
    http://www.sys-con.com/xml/article.cfm?id=792&count=5395&tot=3&page=1
    ), which was pretty cool. I suppose it depends on what you really want
    to do, it is quite easy to cobble together a script which will place
    things in the correct places on a page - perhaps with the output being
    SVG, just depends in what context you want it to work, is this gonna
    be a web page? Perhaps with a left-hand frame with a tree and the
    right hand frame having the table itself? If so use one of the scripts
    online as it'll be easier!
    Cheers, Dom

    annoyingmouse2002, Jul 9, 2004