Tree View Web Control

Alan Tang

Hi,

Any one can suggest a good tree view web control. There are so many
available, just don't want try them out within short time line. I need one
that supports drag/drop node and databind/xml bind. Thank you very much. My
email (e-mail address removed)

Alan

J P Deka

Alan ,
You can try microsoft web controls that have treeview but i suppose the
treeview doesn't support drag and drop
other is you can try www.obout.com

Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT]

Hello Alan,

By the way, Microsoft IE TreeView could be downloaded at http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=38
&tabindex=2. Howver, it doesn't support drag and drop.

Best regards,
yhhuang
VS.NET, Visual C++
Microsoft

Got .Net? http://www.gotdotnet.com
--------------------
!From: "J P Deka" <[email protected]>
!Subject: Re: Tree View Web Control
!Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:15:34 +0530
!Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.datagridcontrol
!
!Alan ,
!You can try microsoft web controls that have treeview but i suppose the
!treeview doesn't support drag and drop
!other is you can try www.obout.com
!
!