    that supports drag/drop node and databind/xml bind. Thank you very much. My
    email

    Alan

    Alan Tang, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Alan Tang

    J P Deka Guest

    Alan ,
    You can try microsoft web controls that have treeview but i suppose the
    treeview doesn't support drag and drop
    other is you can try www.obout.com

    ----
    Jyoti Prakash Deka
    NIIT Ltd.
    India

    J P Deka, Jul 11, 2003

  3. Hello Alan,

    By the way, Microsoft IE TreeView could be downloaded at http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=38
    &tabindex=2. Howver, it doesn't support drag and drop.

    Best regards,
    yhhuang
    VS.NET, Visual C++
    Microsoft