Tree web control with right-to-left features

wahab mirjan

Hi,

I am writing an ASP.NET application that requires a tree web control
with right-to-left capabilities (in order to support languages that are
right to left, such as Arabic and Hebrew). Is there a tree control out
there that supports that? By the way, I would love it to behave just
like the regular windows tree control (with drag and drop and all the
other features).

You help is greatly appreciated.

Regards.

-Wahab