TreeControl recommendation?

Phil Wright

I am starting work on my first ASP.NET project.

I need a tree control that has the same look and feel as the standard
windows one. It must be able to show images along with the node text and be
single select. I also need to have the ability to show a context menu when
the user right clicks a tree node. I only need to define its contents
programmatically when the page is generated.

Any recommendations from personal use?

Josh

Dont use Tree Controls.. I know its not helpful, but lets face it, the
things are a major pain