TreeNode Control with 2 links for each element

Chakravarthy

Hi All,

In any traditional TreeNode, there will be only one hyperlink. Is it
possible to have 2 hyperlinks. I give an example as mentioned below.
------------------------------------
[+] Regions
[-] Products
[-] Category 1
[-] Product 1 - Buy
[-] Product 2 - Buy
[-] Product 6
[-] Category 2
[-] Product 3 - Buy
[-] Product 4
[-] Product 5 - Buy
[+] Category 3
[+] Category 4

In the above example, Product 6 and Product 4 are already purchased by the
user. So, there will be two kinds of behaviors for each TreeNode. Two events
needed to be delegated. One event is on the click of the left hyperlink to
"-" and the other click event is to the right side of "-"

Thanks for reading,
Any help or suggestions or recommendations are highly appreciated.