TreeNode remove method dosen't work

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Hitesh, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. Hitesh

    Hitesh Guest

    Hi all,
    following is the client side javascript code I've written
    to delete some nodes on treeview.
    -----------------
    var oTreeNode = TreeViewControl.getTreeNode(NodeIndex)
    var oCNodes = oTreeNode.getChildren();

    alert(oCNodes[0].getNodeIndex());
    //Above line shows correct index.

    oCNodes[0].remove();
    //Above line doesn't work if oTreeNode collapsed.

    The remove method in above code doesn't work if the
    oTreeNode is not expanded. I tried to expand it using
    oTreeNode.setAttribute("EXPANDED",true); method. but It is
    not working either.

    Any ideas how can I expand the node and then remove it's
    child nodes?

    Regards,
    Hitesh

    Hitesh, Nov 11, 2003