TreeView & a indeterminate checkbox

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by jose, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. jose

    jose Guest

    Question on checkboxes in TreeView, for any TreeView
    experts out there:

    I added this code to treeview.htc. When i set the
    current (parent) node to indeterminate, i get a checkbox
    with a green solid square inside it. I expected
    indeterminate to be the same "check" + lightly grayed.
    What's wrong?

    var cb = el.subtree.all.item("_cb", 0);
    ... //code to check if i need to make the current
    //node indeterminate
    if ( allchecked )
    {
    cb.ThreeState = false;