TreeView ASP.Net subtree.all is null or not an object -- Pls HELP!

Vishwanathan Raman

Hi

I am facing a peculiar problem.My tree structure keeps changing every time
the page is loaded.I dynamically construct the XML and bind to it.
The first time it runs fine.The next time when I select a node and it gets
posted back., the tree gets rebounded and it gets loaded but I get this error
"subtree.all is null or not an object" line 211 in .htc file.There is nothing
wrong with i/p as I output it to a file and see that its perfect XML.

Please help.

Regards
Vishwanathan