TreeView CheckBox Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Holysmoke, May 23, 2008.

  1. Holysmoke

    Holysmoke Guest

    Hi All,

    I am trying to visualizze checkbox in my TreeView Control, but I does n't
    show up. I see there is a space for checkbox but I don't see the checkbox.

    I wonder what would have gone wrong

    I set ShowAllCheckBoxes = All, I generate the checkbox for the node which I
    want via code.

    Here is excerpt of my code,

    <asp:TreeView ID="TvServer" Width="250" ExpandDepth="1"
    runat="server" ShowCheckBoxes="All" SkinID="Cubes">
    </asp:TreeView>

    Then on code behind i generate

    TvServer.Nodes.Clear()
    'Add TopNode
    Dim TopNode As New TreeNode(My.Application.Cache.ServerName,
    My.Application.Cache.ServerName)
    TopNode.PopulateOnDemand = False
    TopNode.ShowCheckBox = False
    TvServer.Nodes.Add(TopNode)

    For Each Cube As Cube In My.Application.Cache.Cubes
    AddNode(Cube)
    Next

    But I does n't show up. Please Advice.

    TIA,
    Holy

    Holysmoke, May 23, 2008

  2. Can you include the code from your AddNode method?

    --

    Thank You,
    Nanda Lella,

    This Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    Nanda Lella[MSFT], Feb 11, 2009