TreeView CheckBox Problem

Holysmoke

Hi All,

I am trying to visualizze checkbox in my TreeView Control, but I does n't
show up. I see there is a space for checkbox but I don't see the checkbox.

I wonder what would have gone wrong

I set ShowAllCheckBoxes = All, I generate the checkbox for the node which I
want via code.

Here is excerpt of my code,

<asp:TreeView ID="TvServer" Width="250" ExpandDepth="1"
runat="server" ShowCheckBoxes="All" SkinID="Cubes">
</asp:TreeView>

Then on code behind i generate

TvServer.Nodes.Clear()
'Add TopNode
Dim TopNode As New TreeNode(My.Application.Cache.ServerName,
My.Application.Cache.ServerName)
TopNode.PopulateOnDemand = False
TopNode.ShowCheckBox = False
TvServer.Nodes.Add(TopNode)

For Each Cube As Cube In My.Application.Cache.Cubes
AddNode(Cube)
Next

But I does n't show up. Please Advice.

TIA,
Holy

Nanda Lella[MSFT]

Can you include the code from your AddNode method?

--

Thank You,
Nanda Lella,

This Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.