Treeview : Client side expand node

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by ROS, Oct 12, 2004.

  1. ROS

    ROS Guest

    Hi,

    My treeview is on a HTML page implemented using Javascript and *.HTC file.

    I am trying to expand a node in JavaScript using...

    <CODE>

    TreeNode.setAttribute("EXPANDED", true);

    <CODE>

    But I get an error "'event' is null or not an object" error ...I get this
    error only on nodes i have added programatically added and not nodes which
    are added using XML initially. This is a load-on-demand tree so the root
    level is loaded using XML but the remainder nodes are loaded in the onexpand
    event programatically.

    Any help will ge highly appricited....

    ROS, Oct 12, 2004