    suggestions on why this might be the case?

    Thanks.

    Dan
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGh1cndpdHo=?=, May 11, 2006

  2. There are properties on both the Treeview and SiteMapProvider objects that
    can alter how many levels are displayed from the Site Map. I suggest you
    double check all the properties on both of those to make sure you haven't
    accidentally misconfigured something.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 11, 2006

  3. Turns out that the answer was that I needed to declare <DataBindings> for the
    TreeView.

    --Dan

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGh1cndpdHo=?=, May 16, 2006