    Any links, suggestions, recommendations?

    Thanks!

    , Jan 12, 2005

  2. If you're doing this in ASP.NET, you should inquire in an ASP.NET group,
    such as microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols. For classic
    ASP, here's an option. http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2311

    --

    Ray at work
    Microsoft ASP/ASP.NET MVP

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Jan 12, 2005

    Thanks Ray, I'll check out the other ng... btw, if anyone just knows
    where I may download microsofts unsupported web controls .exe that they
    used to host on their site (for .net), holler!

    , Jan 12, 2005
  4. Daniel M. Hendricks, Jan 13, 2005