TreeView Control - htc behavior

Techie

Hi,

I am using the Microsoft treeview control in a webform.
It automatically generates code to use treeview.htc for
IE5 and above or to do postback for netscape for each
click event. Does anyone know how the htc behavior
works? I want it to go get data from the server if the
child nodes don't have any data but it never seems to go
back to the server in ie5 and above implying that I need
to send all the data back for the treeview the first time.

Thanks for your help!