    root level is invalid".

    Thanks in advance,
    Thomas
    Thomas Connolly, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Hi

    can you post your code???

    regards
    m aamir maniar

    the

    m aamir maniar, Jul 30, 2003

  3. This s the rest of the code :p

    for ( int Count=0; Count < aDataSet.Tables[0].Rows.Count;
    Count++){
    aTreeNode = new TreeNode();
    aTreeNode.Checked = false;
    aTreeNode.Expandable = ExpandableValue.Auto;
    aTreeNode.DefaultStyle= aCss;
    aTreeNode.HoverStyle=HCss;
    aTreeNode.SelectedStyle=SCss;
    // Get data from DataSet
    aTreeNode.Text = aDataSet.Tables[0].Rows[Count]
    [Constants.C_FAQ_QUESTION_COLUMN_NAME].ToString();
    // Set Icon to be display
    aTreeNode.Type = Constants.C_FAQ_FOLDER_ICON_NAME;
    // Creathe the child node
    // the child node is the answer to the question.
    // Get Data from the DataSet and if is greather
    than C_MAX_SIZE_STR, then insert a
    // return character, so its going to have multiple
    lines.
    lines = Util.BreakString(aDataSet.Tables[0].Rows
    [Count][Constants.C_FAQ_ANSWER_COLUMN_NAME].ToString(),
    Constants.C_MAX_SIZE_STR);
    aChildNode = new TreeNode();
    aChildNode.Checked = true;
    aChildNode.Text = lines;
    aChildNode.DefaultStyle = CCss;
    aChildNode.HoverStyle=HCCss;
    aChildNode.SelectedStyle=SCCss;
    // Set Icon to be Display
    aChildNode.Type=Constants.C_FAQ_FILE_ICON_NAME;
    // Add Child to Parent
    aTreeNode.Nodes.Add( aChildNode );
    // Add Parent to the tree
    FAQTreeView.Nodes.Add( aTreeNode );

    ProviderService.getFaqsConstants.C_FAQ_LIST);

    Thomas Connolly, Jul 30, 2003