Treeview control with "SystemImagePath" property and image sizes stretching.

Chitty

Hi all,

I've recently started a project using the Microsoft IE Controls,
specifically the TreeView control.

I've managed to get the basics right (binding to an Xml string) to
construct the page and have been changing the look and feel to mimic
our exising products (e.g. background color in blue, etc).

I noticed that the images used in the treeview are quite large (32x32
I think) and take up a lot of screen space and hence have been
experimenting with the "SystemImagePath" property to give an
alternative location for images.

I've changed the images (i.e. the L.gif, T.gif etc) so they are a
little smaller (9x9 pixels), but when I start the project up the
TreeView just stretches the images up to (I guess) 32x32. I can't
find anything in the treeview.htc file to explain this behaviour.

Has anyone else come across this, and more importantly have a solution
they're prepared to share :) ?

Kind regards,
Phil.