TreeView Control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Reza Alirezaei, May 25, 2004.

  1. why can't I find TreeView control in Toolbox?where is this useful control?

    Reza Alirezaei, May 25, 2004

  2. Hardip Wadhwa, May 25, 2004

  3. Hardip Wadhwa, May 25, 2004
  4. Reza Alirezaei

    scamp Guest

    "Reza Alirezaei" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > why can't I find TreeView control in Toolbox?where is this useful control?

    First of all a TreeView is a Windows Form control, and if it is not in
    your toolbox, right click in the toolbox and click "Add/Remove
    Items...", then in the first tab scroll down to TreeView and and make
    sure it is selected.

    scamp, May 25, 2004
  5. For Windows Application , it is available .

    For ASP Application you have to download from the URL mentioned.

    Hardip Wadhwa, May 25, 2004
  6. Should I buy that control,,or it is ,like the other ,given free of charge?

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/using/building/webcontrols/default.aspx?pu

    Reza Alirezaei, May 25, 2004
  7. Its free of charge, you have to download the code files once and run a batch
    file included along with it. It will install the dll at your pc.

    Then in toolbox add the control by browsing the dll. It will show you all
    the controls.

    Hardip Wadhwa, May 26, 2004