    You can find them at:
    http://www.asp.net/Default.aspx?tabindex=7&tabid=41

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Mark Fitzpatrick

    John Ruiz Guest

    First, there are unsupported Microsoft Internet Explorer Webcontrols. One
    of the webcontrols is a TreeView. You can find info on those at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/webcontrols/over
    view/overview.asp. I've been working with this TreeView and have decided
    (this is just opinion) that it is not quite ready for prime time use. If
    you're always going to have ~40 or less nodes on the tree, it might serve
    you well enough but don't push it.

    Second, there are commercial 3rd party controls available. I would
    recommend looking at Infragistics offerings. I have not tried these yet for
    myself, but extensive combing through newsgroups seems to suggest that these
    are ready for prime time. You'll find information about their TreeView
    offering here:
    http://www.infragistics.com/products/navigation.asp?sec=0&cat=0

    Next, I should add that Microsoft - as far as I know - plans to update and
    include the IE Webcontrols in their roll-out of ASP.NET 2.0. One may make
    the assumption that M$ would update the webcontrols, making them ready for
    heavy use - but you can probably guess where making assumptions can take
    you.

    Finally, please know that the best forum for discussing IE webcontrols is
    not quite this newsgroup, but rather

    I hope you've found this information helpful,
    ~ jR

    Charlie@CBFC, Nov 5, 2003