    Is this possible ?

    The only examples I can find are in relation to an XML file.

    TIA

    Poppy, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Poppy

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    displaying files or any information follows the same procedure as adding
    child nodes to a parent node. Find the node, create a new node and append to
    the selected node. Creating the node would allow for adding bitmaps to
    represent files or folders etc. What problems are you having?

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney, Jan 6, 2004