TreeView control's selected property anomaly

Jiho Han

In 2.0, what I am seeing is an issue where although the browser shows a node
as selected, in the server side, the control returns null for Selected property.

Basically, I have a code that builds the treeview during onload using an
internal data structure. Treeview is reconstructed on every page load (on
postbacks also).
So inside onload, I am calling TreeView.Nodes.Clear() basically and go from
there. However, when I go to retrieve a Selected property, the control returns
null and correctly so. The only problem is that the browser when it renders,
still has the previously selected node highlighted.

Has anyone seen this?
Thanks

Jiho Han
Senior Software Engineer