Treeview different languages

Gabriel Lozano-Morán

Hello

I am developing a multi-lingual web site where users can change the language
on-the-fly. Now I have created a treeview that will be used as a navigation
menu. The users can offcourse expand nodes but the problem is that when
users change the languages I need to reload the treeview but the expanded
nodes need to stay expanded. The items in the treeview are not fixed but are
pulled from a data source.

Eg:

Selected language = English

--- File 1
------ File 1.1
--- File 2
--- File 3
--- File 4
------ File 4.1
------ File 4.2
--------- File 4.2.1

User changes language to Dutch:

--- Dossier 1
------ Dossier 1.1
--- Dossier 2
--- Dossier 3
--- Dossier 4
------ Dossier 4.1
------ Dossier 4.2
--------- Dossier 4.2.1

Someone has done this before and can give me some tips?

Gabriel Lozano-Morán
Software Engineer
Sogeti