treeview doesn't expand

ruthie

Hi,

If I double click any node in the treeview (besides the root node) -
the child nodes aren't expendad automatically so I must click the
checkbox.

As I understand whenever a double click event happens, the node under
the mouse cursor is expanded or collapsed.

So - what is wrong ?

Mayby someone has any idea ??

Regards,

Ruthie.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Isn't it a single click to open a node? I can't remember double-clicking.
Anyway, you should handle the events to see if they are actually firing.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney