    design time?

    Thanks
    enak

    enak, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Hi,

    Is your TreeView web control downloaded and installed from Microsoft web?
    And is its reference microsoft.web.ui.webcontrols.treeview?

    I think may be you can use some image tools to adjust the size of the image
    before use external.

    Best regards,
    Jeffrey Tan
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    --------------------

    Jeffrey Tan[MSFT], Oct 7, 2003

  3. enak

    enak Guest

    Yes, I am using the Microsoft control. I have used
    Photoshop to make the image smaller but the control still
    displays the image at the same large size. Also, I make
    the image background transparent but it still shows as
    white.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks for your response.

    enak

    confers no rights.

    enak, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Hi Enak,

    I am too busy today and I have not installed the TreeView IE Web control
    yet.
    I will install this control and do some research. Once I have found that
    problem, I will reply to you.
    Thanks for your understanding.

    Best regards,
    Jeffrey Tan
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    --------------------
    | From: "enak" <>
    | Sender: "enak" <>
    | Subject: RE: Treeview image
    | Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 05:53:16 -0700
    | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols
    |
    | Yes, I am using the Microsoft control. I have used
    | Photoshop to make the image smaller but the control still
    | displays the image at the same large size. Also, I make
    | the image background transparent but it still shows as
    | white.
    |
    | Any suggestions?
    |
    | Thanks for your response.
    |
    | enak

    | >|
    | >| I have a treeview on an aspx that I populate from a
    | >| database. Each node has one of two images that I assign
    | >| depending on the value of a field in the datareader.
    | The
    | >| images are a Check or an X and they are .bmp.
    | >|
    | >| When the image is displayed it is too big. How can I
    | set
    | >| the size in the image tag since I do not build the tree
    | at
    | >| design time?
    | >|
    | >| Thanks
    | >| enak
    | >|

    Jeffrey Tan[MSFT], Oct 8, 2003
  5. Hi,

    I have installed the IE Web Control, and I found that there is no problem
    about using the image.
    Which image property do you set?
    I set one node's SelectedImageUrl and ExpandedImageUrl both to a big
    image(bmp file), then I set another node's SelectedImageUrl and
    ExpandedImageUrl both to another bmp image which was scaled more smaller
    from the first image.

    But in the treeview control, I found that the big image will display big
    and the small image will display small just as their actual size.

    Best regards,
    Jeffrey Tan
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    --------------------
    | From: "enak" <>
    | Sender: "enak" <>
    | Subject: RE: Treeview image
    | Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 05:53:16 -0700
    | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols
    |
    | Yes, I am using the Microsoft control. I have used
    | Photoshop to make the image smaller but the control still
    | displays the image at the same large size. Also, I make
    | the image background transparent but it still shows as
    | white.
    |
    | Any suggestions?
    |
    | Thanks for your response.
    |
    | enak

    | >|
    | >| Thanks
    | >| enak
    | >|

    Jeffrey Tan[MSFT], Oct 9, 2003
  6. enak

    joycey8 Guest

    It happens when;

    set the imageurl of a node to an image. Build + run project.

    Resize original image and then repeat above. It seems that the
    treeview has a 'memory' of the original size of the image.

    joycey8, Oct 14, 2003