    Any help would be appreciated.

    Regards,

    Nico.
    Nico, Jul 31, 2007

  2. Nico

    Phil H Guest

    On 31 Jul, 18:00, "Nico" <> wrote:
    > Hi, not sure this the right place to ask this question, but don't know where
    > else to put it.
    >
    > I am making a web application with a treeview. I would like to be able to
    > move the nodes around in my web application, but the drag & drop events
    > aren't available to me.
    > Anyone know how to do this? Or know another control where you are capable of
    > doing this? I know it's possible in a forms application cause I made such an
    > app, but have no idea how to do this in a web application.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Nico.

    Hi Nico

    The only way to emulate a windows form application over the net is to
    use javascript, java or some other client-side technology such as
    Macromedia Flash. Web applications provide intelligent processing on
    the server but are limited as to what they can do on with regard to
    client-side behaviour.
    Phil H, Jul 31, 2007

  3. Nico

    Nico Guest

    Hi, thanks for your reply.
    Can this be done with serialization & viewstate in .NET? It's what I am
    currently working with.

    Regards,
    Nico.

    Nico, Aug 1, 2007