TreeView in webapp

Nico

Hi, not sure this the right place to ask this question, but don't know where
else to put it.

I am making a web application with a treeview. I would like to be able to
move the nodes around in my web application, but the drag & drop events
aren't available to me.
Anyone know how to do this? Or know another control where you are capable of
doing this? I know it's possible in a forms application cause I made such an
app, but have no idea how to do this in a web application.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nico.

Phil H

Hi, not sure this the right place to ask this question, but don't know where
else to put it.

I am making a web application with a treeview. I would like to be able to
move the nodes around in my web application, but the drag & drop events
aren't available to me.
Anyone know how to do this? Or know another control where you are capable of
doing this? I know it's possible in a forms application cause I made such an
app, but have no idea how to do this in a web application.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nico.

Hi Nico

The only way to emulate a windows form application over the net is to
use javascript, java or some other client-side technology such as
Macromedia Flash. Web applications provide intelligent processing on
the server but are limited as to what they can do on with regard to
client-side behaviour.

Nico

Hi, thanks for your reply.
Can this be done with serialization & viewstate in .NET? It's what I am
currently working with.

Regards,
Nico.