Treeview - Load on demand Synchronisation

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by ROS, Oct 9, 2004.

  1. ROS

    ROS Guest

    Hi All,

    After much grief... i have a working load-on-demand treeview. The treeview
    is implemented on a HTML page using client behaviours (treeview.htc) and
    javascript. All well....

    I now have a requirement to synch the treeview with the contents frame. This
    can involve synchrosnising and making visible a treeview node which has not
    yet been loaded !....and the 'not loaded' node could be two / three or more
    levels deep...i.e not only is the node not loaded, its parents are not loaded
    either !

    If anyone can help me with the following....

    1. I could perhaps beging doing this if i could get the complete XML
    representation of the currently loaded the treeview. Is there any way to do
    this ?

    2. Using *.HTC behaviour on a HTML page, i can load the first level node
    with a TreeNodeSrc property, but subsequent nodes dont like this method and
    have to be loaded using explicit nodParent.add(newNode) type script. Can
    anyone make the child nodes addition process work with TreeNodeSrc property ?

    Thanks in advance...

    Regards
    Rohit

    ROS, Oct 9, 2004