TreeView, Master Page and Nodes

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Paul, Jul 11, 2007.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Hello:

    In a master page, I have a treeview control with levels defined by
    web.sitemap.

    I have 3 levels in the treeview and 3 nodes (nodes A, B, C) in the first
    level.

    On the opening page, I click on Node A and it expands. Then I open up the
    first 2 levels within Node A and click on the final node which has a URL
    associated with it.

    When I get the resulting page, which has the same master page as the home
    page, the treeview expands all the nodes (A, B and C) down to the third level?

    I do not want that. I just want Node A to be expanded and Nodes B and C to
    stay closed?

    Is this behavior by design?

    Can I configure the treeview to not do this.

    Does the treeview being in the master page have any effect on this behavior?

    TIA.
    Paul, Jul 11, 2007