    Is it possible to have one asp.net page but populating different XML to the
    mENU?
    Any ideas?

    Patrick.O.Ige, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Patrick.O.Ige

    Allixria Guest

    Hi.. I am not sure if what I understand is what you meant but anyway

    Why don't you "choose" (session variable or else) the xml file in the
    page_load, then tell your menu to bind to the corresponding xml file?
    This way you will be able to have only one asp.net page populating
    different XML in the menu...

    Ally

    Allixria, Oct 19, 2004

  3. Yeah i get u but i'm using Windows Authentication
    Can i get the session variable with that..
    Thx

    Patrick.O.Ige, Oct 20, 2004