TreeView Menu with XML Question

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

I use a TreeView WebControl Menu which i installed from microsoft.
But the TreeView XML that can be loaded with the Webcontrol is very
specific.For example (The root as to be TREENODES!!):-
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<TREENODES>
<TreeNode Text="Contracts">
<TreeNode Text="Contract Pads" NavigateUrl="a.aspx"
target="_blank"/>
<TreeNode Text="Points Deduction Report" NavigateUrl="a.aspx"
target="_blank"/>
<TreeNode Text="" NavigateUrl="a.aspx" target=""/>
<TreeNode Text="" NavigateUrl="a.aspx" target=""/>
</TreeNode>
</TREENODES>

My main problem here is how to maintain it which means how to add
,delete and update Nodes on the fly!
Presently i have different XMl files which i load for different pages.
But my plan is to have 1 xml file and be able to Query that one file and
display the data to different pages as a Menu.
So that maintainance would be easier..
Any ideas???