Treeview not displayed ,warning:CS0618

Priya

Hi,
I'm developing a project which uses treeview control. On executing the
page the treeview is not displayed.I retraced my path and found a warning
displayed on ececuting build.bat after installing IE Web controls:
warning CS0618:
'System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform.Transform(System.Xml.XPath.XPathNavigator,
System.Xml.Xsl.XsltArgumentList, System.IO.Stream)' is obsolete: 'You
should pass XmlResolver to Transform() method'.
Is this the cause for the treeview not getting displayed?

Thanks in advance
Priya