    what could be wrong? I followed the readme.txt to build
    the project and moved all necessary files...

    Any help is greatly appreciated...

    Henok, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Henok

    Henke Guest

    Try copying the webctrl_client folder to your application folder.
    /Henke

    Henke, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Henok

    Serg Guest

    I have same problem with our remote production Win 2000
    Server and did all things advised by Steven Cheng
    (Microsoft Online Support) :

    1. Provide the IE WebControl's assembly in the web
    application's bin folder
    2. Make sure put the IE WebControl's other resources files
    under the website 's root/webctrl_client folder.
    -----

    It was not working!
    -----
    Then I'd copied/moved "webctrl_client1_0" folder , Web
    Application itself to various locations in and out
    of "wwwroot" (with proper IIS reconfiguration) - nothing
    changed!

    All pages except page with TreeView are working perfectly.
    TreeView shows plain text only.

    What should I do?

    Serg, Oct 21, 2004
  4. It looks wierd!
    If its showing only the text that means the control is not active.
    What are u using for development? VS.NET or Web MAtrix?
    With VS.NET make sure u add the .dll reference to it..

    Patrick.O.Ige, Oct 22, 2004