treeview on windows 2003 server

Henok

Hello, I have installed and used the ie webcontrol
(treeview) on my test machine; however when I moved it to
the production pc, a windows 2003 server, the trees are
not drawn!
I can see all the list, and the xml is create correctly.
what could be wrong? I followed the readme.txt to build
the project and moved all necessary files...

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Serg

I have same problem with our remote production Win 2000
Server and did all things advised by Steven Cheng
(Microsoft Online Support) :

1. Provide the IE WebControl's assembly in the web
application's bin folder
2. Make sure put the IE WebControl's other resources files
under the website 's root/webctrl_client folder.
-----

It was not working!
-----
Then I'd copied/moved "webctrl_client1_0" folder , Web
Application itself to various locations in and out
of "wwwroot" (with proper IIS reconfiguration) - nothing
changed!

All pages except page with TreeView are working perfectly.
TreeView shows plain text only.

What should I do?

Patrick.O.Ige

It looks wierd!
If its showing only the text that means the control is not active.
What are u using for development? VS.NET or Web MAtrix?
With VS.NET make sure u add the .dll reference to it..