Treeview questions - how to set set start node and how to catch click event

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alan Silver, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. Alan Silver

    Alan Silver Guest

    Hello,

    I have a treeview control that is populated from an XML file. I have two
    questions...

    1) Is it possible to specify where the treeview starts showing nodes? I
    aks this as there is a root node, then a single node below that. I don't
    want to show either of these, I only want the nodes below to be shown.
    Can I do this?

    2) How do I capture the event when the user clicks on one of the nodes?
    I haven't set the NavigateUrl property for the treeview, so nodes show
    up as links with a Javascript call, which I presume posts back to the
    server. I tried adding a handler for the OnSelectedNodeChanged event,
    but this never got called. Any ideas?

    TIA

    --
    Alan Silver