Treeview right to left display?

Stuart

Hi,

For design reasons I need treeview control to display right-to-left, i.e,
with its parent nodes to the right and the child nodes indented to the left,
however I cannot find a suitable property to change.

Is this possible please, and if so, how?

TIA

Guest

Hi,
You can put the treeview control inside a div element and set the div dir
attribute to be righ to left as follows

<asp:TreeView runat="server" id="tree">
</asp:TreeView>

Regards,