    however I cannot find a suitable property to change.

    Is this possible please, and if so, how?

    TIA

    Stuart, Nov 11, 2006

  2. Hi,
    You can put the treeview control inside a div element and set the div dir
    attribute to be righ to left as follows

    <asp:TreeView runat="server" id="tree">
    </asp:TreeView>

    Regards,
    Mohamed Mosalem

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9oYW1lZCBNb3NhbGVt?=, Nov 12, 2006

  3. Stuart

    Stuart Guest

    Yay! It works!
    Not just for the TreeView, but works for an asp:Menu too :D

    Many thanks

    "Mohamed Mosalem" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Stuart, Nov 12, 2006