    hirearechy. I want to show current selected node as expanded when the page
    reloads or postback. How can I do that?

    Thanks

    Vikram, Aug 14, 2007

  2. Antoine Griffard, Aug 14, 2007

  3. Hi Vikram,

    try to set SelectAction in your nodes to Expand. Be aware of impact on
    TreeView functionality. Changing SelectAction can affect which events are
    fired when user click on node. For expand mode it will not fire
    SelectedNodeChanged any more.

    You can also handle SelectedNodeChanged, collapse all nodes and then expand
    only selected node if you want to.

    Regards,
    Ladislav

    Ladislav Mrnka, Aug 14, 2007