TreeView SelectedNodeChanged event

Velislav

Hi

Quick question:
Theoretically, is the SelectedNodeChanged event fired when the
currently selected node is actually changed (as the name implies) or
when any node is selected, including the currently selected node (as
the documentation implies)

The documentation: "The SelectedNodeChanged event is raised when a node
is selected in the TreeView control."

My app: The event is not fired the second time, when I click on the
same node twice.

Cheers.