TreeView:treenodes not displayed

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Manfred Braun, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. Hi All,

    I tried this - without success - in code and made now a xml-definition
    instead. The page is as follows [excerpt]:

    <form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server" class="clsMenuForm">

    <iewc:treeview
    id="TreeView1"
    runat="server"
    SHOWTOOLTIP="false"
    SelectExpands="true"
    SelectedStyle="line-height:1.2em;border:dotted 1px
    navy;background-color:white;color:navy;font-family:Arial;font-size:98%;margi
    n:1px;padding:1px;width:92%;"

    DefaultStyle="line-height:1.2em;background-color:skyblue;font-family:Arial;f
    ont-size:98%;margin:1px;padding:1px;width:92%;"

    HoverStyle="line-height:1.2em;color:white;font-family:Arial;font-size:98%;ma
    rgin:1px;padding:1px;width:92%;"
    ShowLines="false"
    ShowPlus="false"
    Indent="24"
    TreeNodeSrc =
    "http://www.mbg.local/EventlogCollectorService/UserInterface/V01/StaticBaseN
    odes.xml"
    TreeNodeXsltSrc =
    "http://www.mbg.local/EventlogCollectorService/UserInterface/V01/StaticBaseN
    odeMapper.xsl"

    <iewc:treenode
    Text = "Root"
    Type = "Item"
    NodeData = "TestRoot"
    NavigateUrl = "Overview.htm"
    Target = "Content"

    </iewc:treenode>
    <iewc:treenode
    Text = "Node"
    Type = "Folder"
    NodeData = "TestNode"
    NavigateUrl = "Introduction.htm"
    Target = "Content"
    ChildType="Folder"
    Expandable = "Always"
    TreeNodeSrc =
    "http://www.mbg.local/EventlogCollectorService/UserInterface/V01/StaticBaseN
    odes.xml"
    TreeNodeXsltSrc =
    "http://www.mbg.local/EventlogCollectorService/UserInterface/V01/StaticBaseN
    odeMapper.xsl"

    </iewc:treenode>
    </iewc:treeview>

    </form>

    The code seems to be correct, but the "Node" treenode has no nodes. From my
    understanding of the "TreeNodeSrc" attribut, it should work for the treeview
    and it's nodes also - so far the docs.

    Any hints, tips and/or pointer to further docs and/or solutions are really
    very welcomed.

    Best regards,
    Manfred Braun

    (Private)
    Mannheim
    Germany

    mailto:
    (Remove the anti-spam-underscore to mail me!)
    Manfred Braun, Aug 23, 2004