TreeView:treenodes not displayed

Manfred Braun

Hi All,

I tried this - without success - in code and made now a xml-definition
instead. The page is as follows [excerpt]:

<form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server" class="clsMenuForm">

<iewc:treeview
id="TreeView1"
runat="server"
SHOWTOOLTIP="false"
SelectExpands="true"
SelectedStyle="line-height:1.2em;border:dotted 1px
navy;background-color:white;color:navy;font-family:Arial;font-size:98%;margi
n:1px;padding:1px;width:92%;"

DefaultStyle="line-height:1.2em;background-color:skyblue;font-family:Arial;f
ont-size:98%;margin:1px;padding:1px;width:92%;"

HoverStyle="line-height:1.2em;color:white;font-family:Arial;font-size:98%;ma
rgin:1px;padding:1px;width:92%;"
ShowLines="false"
ShowPlus="false"
Indent="24"
TreeNodeSrc =
"http://www.mbg.local/EventlogCollectorService/UserInterface/V01/StaticBaseN
odes.xml"
TreeNodeXsltSrc =
"http://www.mbg.local/EventlogCollectorService/UserInterface/V01/StaticBaseN
odeMapper.xsl"<iewc:treenode
Text = "Root"
Type = "Item"
NodeData = "TestRoot"
NavigateUrl = "Overview.htm"
Target = "Content"</iewc:treenode>
<iewc:treenode
Text = "Node"
Type = "Folder"
NodeData = "TestNode"
NavigateUrl = "Introduction.htm"
Target = "Content"
ChildType="Folder"
Expandable = "Always"
TreeNodeSrc =
"http://www.mbg.local/EventlogCollectorService/UserInterface/V01/StaticBaseN
odes.xml"
TreeNodeXsltSrc =
"http://www.mbg.local/EventlogCollectorService/UserInterface/V01/StaticBaseN
odeMapper.xsl"</iewc:treenode>
</iewc:treeview>

</form>

The code seems to be correct, but the "Node" treenode has no nodes. From my
understanding of the "TreeNodeSrc" attribut, it should work for the treeview
and it's nodes also - so far the docs.

Any hints, tips and/or pointer to further docs and/or solutions are really
very welcomed.

Best regards,
Manfred Braun

(Private)
Mannheim
Germany

mailto:[email protected]
(Remove the anti-spam-underscore to mail me!)