Treeview tweak

richie_hackett

OK I have been tearing my hair out trying to get the Treeview
webcontrol to display a background image.

My current thinking is that mozilla allows you to render the treeview
as a table instead of using the htc. Any ideas how this can be done
for all requests? I have noticed that the Treeview control inherits
from the BaseRichControl which has a CheckBrowserLevel method

I figure if I can make the web page believe that the browser doesn't
support the htc component I can get the result I need. However the
browser settings come from the headers which can't be editted(to the
best of my knowledge)

Any ideas on how I can extend... overload... modify... or butcher this