Treeview Width.

GhanaShyam

Hi,
I am using the tree view in a user control. Initially lets say the width
of the tree view and the user control is 10, then after some operation new
nodes are created in the tree and one of the nodes will have a big name like
STRING IS TOO BIG TO BE DISPLAYED HERE (this is just an example). Now the
width of the user control will expand so that the whole string above is
displayed. But I need to make sure that the width will remain 10. How can I
do it? Any kind of help is really appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,