treeview with populateOnDemand and checkbox problem

yusuf

Hi

I have a problem with treeview.

All my node have a checkbox using "ShowCheckBoxes=All". Also I am using
"PopulateOnDemand=true".

I am able to populate any node dynamically.

When I select nodes in the treeview, the "CheckedNodes" property
returns only those nodes which are in root and have been checked. It
does not return any nodes which have been popupated dynamically and
checked.

On further inspection, i have found that dynamic nodes are not even
added into the treeview's nodes collection.

I am not sure what is wrong.

If anybody knows how to solve this problem, please let me know

Thanks

Yusuf