Treeview with three columns

Koen Hakvoort

Hello,

In order to create a message board like this one
http://www.prikpagina.nl/read.php?f=18&i=168071&t=168071 I've build a
custom treeview with three colums, derived from the asp.net 2.0 treenode
of the treeview web control. The three node-columns are filled
programmatically. It's works fine but it lacks one important feature
compared to the example mentioned before: no word wrap is possible with the
node text if exceeds the column width. The text is covered by the second
column when this happens. Solution?

Koen Hakvoort

tfsmag

Sounds like something you could fix using CSS? I'm not sure though,
I've only played with the tree navigation control for a few minutes
just the other day. Seems like you could create an instance in CSS to
set the width of the menu according to the id like

#navtree_id
{
width:100px;
min-width:100px;
}

I wish I could try it quickly here at work, so I don't know if that
will work... good luck!