    Articles, code.... helps all!

    Greettings,

    Rodrigo Ferreira

    Rodrigo Ferreira, Dec 30, 2005

  2. Rodrigo Ferreira

    pH Guest

    It depends on what sort of structure your data has and how you want to
    arrange it in the TreeView. Post again to say exactly what you're
    trying to do (preferably with a bit of sample data)

    pH, Dec 30, 2005

  3. Rodrigo Ferreira

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    if you look for ASP.NET 2.0 related article, here's one (written by me
    <grin>).

    Display Hierarchical Data with TreeView in ASP.NET 2.0
    http://aspalliance.com/732

    It should be easy to adapt to Access. Code download contains samples both in
    VB and C#.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider